Yoga TTC Dates & Fee
Divin Yoga School is Yoga Alliance registered yoga school in Rishikesh, India. Rishikesh is popularly known as the world capital yoga, place loved by many yoga practitioners around the world and one of the most affordable place for the teacher training course in the world with the teachings of the authentic message of yoga right at the source.
The school is located in Swargashram area of Rishikesh on the pristine banks of the sacred river Ganges surrounded by verdant nature of the Himalayas amidst the dense forest filled with greenery and abundant spiritual energy. The calmness and serenity o f the place make it as one of the perfect place for your yoga journey. With its excellent infrastructure facilities and experienced teaching team the school is recognized as the premier Yoga Teacher Training Institute in Rishikesh.
200, 300 and 500 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Courses, approved with yoga alliance, are designed to deepen your personal practice in a safe and supportive learning environment under the guidance of well qualified and extensively experienced professional yoga masters. You will get an opportunity to experience and explore the ancient wisdom of yoga and its teaching techniques in the modern times to begin your carrier as competent yoga teacher with international teaching credentials.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course 2018
|DYS Venue||Start Date||End Date||Fee||Status||Apply | Book Now|
April 15, 2019
May 10, 2019
April 2, 2019
April 28, 2019
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course 2018
No Events Found...
100 Hour Yoga & Ayurveda Teacher Training Course 2018
No Events Found...
What does the course fees include?
- 27 nights shared Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- Weekend excursions
- yoga material
- One the Himalayas sightseeing trip
- A free ayurvedic massage.
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) Dehradun airport.
- Kirtan night.
What is not included in the course fees?
- Private accommodation- 300 USD additional
- Air-conditioner- 100 USD additional
A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the programme, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your books of account before departure from World Peace Yoga School.
- Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
- World Peace Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of World Peace Yoga School.
Refund Policy – World Peace Yoga Schol
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- World Peace Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.