100 Hours Yoga & Ayurveda TTC
Get Familiar with Ayurveda While Learning Yoga
Through Our Ayurveda Yoga TTC
Yoga and Ayurveda has been associated with each other since time immemorial. As we all know, Yoga combines our body, mind and soul to bring them to unison.
When the body becomes pure, it affects positively on the mind and thoughts and thus brings a person closer to his/ her soul.
Ayurveda plays an important role while healing and maintaining the body in a perfect receptive state, where the human body can derive many benefits of Yoga through a perfect state of mind.
With the never-ending bond of body and mind, the bond of Ayurveda and Yoga also becomes never-diminishing. And this is the reason why, Divine Yoga School brings you an introductory 100/200 Hour Ayurveda Yoga TTC to get familiar with the concept of Ayurveda, its effect on body and mind and its relevance to Yoga Sadhana.
Key components of this Ayurveda Yoga TTC
The basic purpose of this Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course is to enlighten the yoga practitioners about the much hidden treasure of Ayurveda and its many effects on the human body.
We have devised this curriculum with a perfect balance between ancient Ayurveda and Yoga Kriyas.
This course is formulated as per the guidelines of Yoga Alliance and after successful completion of this course, each participant is awarded with a merit certificate to further spread the knowledge of Yoga and Ayurveda.
As key components of this course, we have introduced basics and philosophy of Ayurveda, various Kriyas, medications, body purification through Ayurveda and how Yoga is related with various kriyas of Ayurveda.
With this course, we take our students on a journey of Ayurveda with concepts of Ayurvedic medications for various ailments and maintenance of the human body.
We practically expose our students to various kriyas with Yogasanas to bring in the good effects of Ayurveda to human body.
We introduce the concept of physical wellbeing and also offer guidance on maintaining different parts of the body with Nadi Sodhan, Pranayam, Neti and such other kriyas.
For any yoga practitioner, these Ayurvedic kriyas constitute an important part of body purification and is practiced combinedly to offer the finest benefits of yoga to the serious practitioners.
Who can avail this 100 Hour Ayurveda Yoga TTC
Anyone who is interested to learn the connection of Ayurveda with Yoga and Meditation, can join this teacher training program.
However, this course will be an added advantage to the already practicing yoga teachers to upgrade their skills and understanding of Ayurveda.
We encourage everyone to undergo this 100 Hours yoga & Ayurveda TTC & 200 Hours Ayurveda TTC to get enlightened about the ancient Ayurvedic practices of India and its connection with various Yogasanas.
We offer a comprehensive model of training with discussion with fellow yoga practitioners and this course is definitely an eye-opener for anyone who is interested in pursuing the career in Yoga and Ayurveda in the coming years.
100 Hour: 14 days Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training, Course Overview
- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (Mantra from Upanishad)
- Tvamevamataca pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- Om TryambakamYajamahe( Mantra on lord shiva)
- Om sahana vavatu( Mantra from Upanishad)
- Pawanmuktasana series 1
- Pawanmuktasana series 2
- Pawanmuktasana series 3
- Surya Namaskar ( sun salutation)
- Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
- Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- Triyak tadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- Parivirtatrikon asana – revolving triangle pose
- Uttkatasana –chair pose
- Virbhdrasana 1 -warrior 1
- Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 2
- Virbhdrasana 3 -warrior 3
- Ardha Chandrasana- Half moon pose
- Vriksasana – tree pose
- Parvatasana – mountain pose
- Adho mukha svanasana – downward facing dog
- Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
- Malasana – squatted yoga pose
- Garudasana – eagle pose
- Baddha Konasana- bound angle pose
- Rajkapoot asana – pegion pose
- Bhujanghasana – cobra pose
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
- History of Indian philosophy
- Origin of yoga philosophy
- Different classical texts of yoga philosophy
- Yoga sutras of Patanjali
- 4 Aspects of mind
- Eight limbs of Yoga
- Five Elements
- Ayurveda & Yoga – Sister Sciences
- Ayurveda- Ancient way of Natural Healing
- Basics of Ayurveda
- Concept of 5 Elements (Pancha Mahabhuta)
- Tridosha ( vata, pitta. Kapha)
- 7 Body Eleements (Sapta Dhatu)
- Concept of Mala (Waste Products)
- Nature of food
- 6 tastes and its properties
- Sattvic Diet
- Introduction of Pranayama , Benefits of pranayama , General guidelines
- Clavicular , Thorocic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
- Nadi – Sodhana
- Surya – Bhedi & Chandra – Bhedi
- Sheetali & Sheetkari
- Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana-
- Easy pose
- Siddha yoni asana
- Introduction to Meditation
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Om / Mantra Meditation
- Dynamic meditation
- Positive and conscious communication
- Friendship and trust
- Time management
- Quality of a teacher
- Use voice in the class
- Mental and emotional preparation for teaching
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure planning
- Based on Oral test
100 Hours Ayurveda Yoga TTC Dates and Schedule
Our 100 hours yoga & ayurveda TTC program a little intensive to provide you the quality teaching. The program follows a tight schedule that starts early morning consisting of 6 to 7 training hours in the day. You could find the training intensive but enlightening. This two week intensive program will strengthen your yoga practice with proper understanding of yoga philosophy to live a happy and healthy life.
» 05:00 am – Wake Up
» 06:00 am – Herbal Tea
» 06:15 am – Shatkarma / Yogic cleansing
» 06:30 am – Yoga Asana
» 08:00 am – Pranayama and Chanting
» 09:15 am – Breakfast
» 10:30 am – Yoga Anatomy
» 11:30 am – Yoga Philosophy
» 12:30 pm – Lunch
» 04:30 pm – Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga Asana
» 05:50 pm – Teaching Methodology
» 07:00 pm – Meditation
» 08:15 pm – Dinner
» 10:00 pm – Lights Out
Please note : Daily Schedule is subject to change –Divine Yoga School
- Candlelight dinner
- Birthday Celebration
- Silence Meditation
- Kirtan and Satsang
- Yoga Movies
- Musical consort
- Dinner in local restaurant
- Fire celebration
- Local festivals etc.
Assessment for Certification:
Yoga Teacher Training certification will be awarded on the basis of your performance that includes-
- Daily attendance
- Co-ordination and Behavior for Management, Teachers and Class mates.
- Passing a written test related all subjects taught in classes.
- Teaching Hatha Yoga postures with proper alignment techniques to your peers
“Yoga is the journey of the self,
through the self, to the self.”
– The Bhagavad Gita